Native Nebraskan. Professional Artist. Married 45 years and counting, two sons, five grandchildren. Grew up going to church. Overwhelmed by the reality of His Holy Spirit in my 20’s. Involved in ministry for four decades. Experienced His power to deliver, heal, and set free. Called to go upstream in 2007 (hey, maybe that is connected to my love of fly fishing!). In my ‘old age’ getting free from religious tradition and legalism – I had no idea! Being wowed by His eternal purposes and grace for ALL. What an adventure in Him – fun, joyful, mysterious, surprising, stretching, priceless, restful, transforming, simple yet profound. How can I not share this fresh, yet eternal, pure good news?!
- Follow Growing In Fullness on WordPress.com
Top 10 Posts over 24-48 hours
- What Does It Mean God Prunes Us?
- What Is A Cheerful Giver Really
- Christian Identity Crisis Affects Certainty
- You Must Be Born Again! Says Who?!
- God's Not Dead Movie Has Two Misrepresented Scriptures
- Huge Meanings Why Jesus Stooped Wrote On The Ground and Raised Up Jn 8:2-11
- More Than One Grace Macedonians Money Angels Incarnation How Do They Go Together
- Why Wasn't Simon the Pharisee Hospitable?
- What Happened to Simon the Pharisee
- 36,377 views
Categoriesabiding accusations angels beginnings Bible study body life body soul spirit born again certain uncertain church church building confess sin Cross deception demons denomination dreams and visions ekklesia eternal / eternity evangelize faith fear forgiveness fullness giving God's commandments God's love Good Friday Gospel grace gratitude Greek meanings healing holy humility identity immoral woman intimacy and union Jesus birth joy judge judgment judging lies and truth love movie insight organic life Other Parables pastor Pharisee prayer prostitute relationship religious Christianity religious traditions repentance rest Sabbath Satan sin spiritual discernment spiritual warfare the Word tithe tradition trust visions revelation wise men works worship