Ever take time to ponder? Ever take time to imagine? Might just be a way towards fullness.
What is full in regards to understanding fullness? Here’s The American Heritage College Dictionary’s definition of full
- containing all that is normal or possible
- complete in every particular
- being at the peak of development or maturity
- having a great deal
- totally qualified, accepted, or empowered
- having depth of body
Questions and Commentary
- What is normal or possible in the spiritual realm of fullness?
- Complete in every particular? Sounds like detail and wholeness are part of the package.
- Do you think God already sees us at the peak of development and maturity? If He is the beginning and the end then seems He already sees the peak of fullness in us.
- Is ‘having a great deal’ about quantity? Maybe. Or do we get a great deal on fullness?
- Ever felt totally qualified, accepted, or empowered? Wouldn’t that be something!? Well fullness gives that and it’s free. That’s part of the deal. Really!
- Hmm – having depth of body. Is this for tall people? Actually maybe it means depth of substance. Kind of like Ps 42:7 “Deep calls unto deep…” Since we are made in His image I’d say we all have a lot of depth. Oh to see that in each other!
- Fullness is worth pondering.
- You are meant to be complete and overflowing – it’s that full.
- Deep is calling unto deep in you. Be open to hear and receive.